Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fruits of the Spirit....Stream of Consciousness (SOC) #2

The wine is stinging my inflamed taste bud as the residue sits on my tongue that is silent as I write as I think as I sit here in the dark with only the glow of my MAC to draw my eyes eyes of Kaiya that don't see straight or at least they don't see in unison because she was born with strabismus...amblyopia...two words I never knew until I bore her loveliness but that shouldn't surprise me because I didn't know quite a bit before having kids kids who rip your heart apart and fill it with ecstasy at the very same moment in time that is quickly passing I am 40 oh my who knew it would go so fast fast faster than the speed of light it seems and soon these little ones will be 10 20 30 with partners of their own & perhaps children who will be my grandchildren sloooooowwww down my dear and take it moment by moment because today we made playdough & yesterday we dipped leaves in beeswax to hang on the hearth so each day is precious within itself and tomorrow will bring joy of its own so stop jumping ahead ahead of the game is where we all believe we should be but ahead of whose game and what game are we playing anyway because I'm quite sure we all march to the beat of different drummers if I may use a cliche and I like my drummer my drummer leads me on new journeys & into dark corners but she never stops beating out the rhythm of my life my personal life that I share with no other no matter how I hard try try to share and want to share but ultimately I live solo and that's ok ok to be who I am amidst the bustle of life around me with each person trying to forge their own path and create their own happiness happiness love joy peace patience kindness goodness faithfulness......

1 comment:

  1. Amen.

    Nice way to release today and prepare to embrace tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete