Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cabinets & pantries & jars, oh my!

I love opening my cabinets. That may sound odd but I enjoy seeing the jars & bags & cans of healthy foods staring back at me. Here's a sneak peek behind the doors of the Eby kitchen......

Spices along with various oils, tinctures, teas & sweeteners.
The main pantry which holds regularly used goods such as rice,
 dried beans, oats, coconut flakes, almonds, chia seeds, etc.
The big pantry holds more bulk beans & herbs & nut butters. On the bottom left is my
beloved syrup along with some baking supplies. (And the lollipops next to the juicer!)

What have we here? Small appliances, egg cartons to be returned to the farmer,
a big bag of granola on the bottom shelf....and super fun popcorn containers.

Down below is where I keep the buckets of wheat, buckwheat & oat groats.
And this is what I like to refer to as Door #1. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment