Friday, March 18, 2011

Seriously....who has time for this?

I started this blog with noble intentions of documenting my ideas & activities & creating a lifelong habit of writing. But there aren't enough hours in the day! Occasionally a thought will run through my mind & I'll think, "Oooh, I should expand on that & blog something!" ....but alas, nothin'.

So what do I do all day? Let's see....

I cuddle with my kids, make breakfast, clean the kitchen, feed the cat, pick up random clothes & toys, work-out, sit down for a few minutes to check email & Facebook, take a shower, make smoothies, dress children, brush teeth, listen to great piano creations, do laundry, prepare snacks, break up fights, play board games,  make lunch, clean the kitchen again, kiss boo-boos, run errands, pick up more random clothes & toys, fold laundry, prepare more snacks, answer phone calls, make appointments, pay bills, admire art work, put away laundry, get the mail, plan dinner, unload the dishwasher, break up another fight, call a friend, lie on the floor & get stomped on, make dinner, clean the kitchen, play games, brush teeth, put on PJs, put the kids to bed, think about reading but veg in front of the computer instead, zzzzzzz......

1 comment:

  1. Well, you live in natural time, why not blog in natural time? Ya?

    ReplyDelete